Lenovo USB 2.0 Port Replicator with Digital Video (M01060)
Features and benefits:
- Compact and sleek mini-tower design – Reduces footprint on desk.
- Hot pluggable – Dock and undock, or connect and disconnect, devices without rebooting the system.
- DVI-I monitor output for DVI digital or VGA analog monitor attachment
- Supports 24 different video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (LCD widescreen mode), including:
- 16:10 wide – 1920 x 1200
- 16:9 wide – 1920 x 1080 (full 1080p HD resolution)
- Supports lower resolutions at higher refresh rates.
- Includes a DVI-to-VGA monitor adapter for connecting VGA analog monitors.
- Independent monitor operation between USB Port Replicator 2.0 and the ThinkPad system display and ThinkPad monitor ports.
- USB Port Replicator 2.0 does not disable the ThinkPad system display or the ThinkPad monitor ports, thereby allowing for multiple monitors.
- Three Multiple Monitor Configuration Example:
- ThinkPad display is active (1st monitor)
- Monitor attached to the ThinkPad monitor port (2nd monitor)
- Monitor attached to the USB Port Replicator (3rd monitor)
- Four USB 2.0 ports:
- Two forward-facing USB 2.0 port – Ideal for use with memory keys and other quick access devices. This USB 2.0 port is backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- Two rear-facing USB 2.0 ports – Ideal for most USB devices, including printers, keyboards, and mice. These USB 2.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
- Integrated 10/100M Ethernet – For Internet/LAN connectivity. No external adapter required.
- Stereo audio-out 3.5mm jack for speakers or headphones
- Stereo audio-in 3.5mm jack for microphone
- Cable lock slot for physical security
- Cable lock supports the optional Kensington Cable Locks from Lenovo
- Supports Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista 32 / Vista 64 (in normal and Aero modes) and Windows 7
- Includes an AC power adapter.
- AC Power adapter varies by country. Service parts has a listing of the various country part numbers for the ThinkPad USB Port Replicator with Digital Video.
- One-year warranty.
- Packaged for a retail environment.